Training Session Overview
Super-size your impact…choose from over 130 sessions! All the deeper learning, authentic conversations, and renewed passion are designed to get you pumped and prepped for a super-effective children’s ministry. The 2013 conference will be full of …
• More than 130 children’s ministry training sessions to choose from. All with plenty of time to mine the depths of each topic and dig up treasure troves of practical ideas.
• Marinade-style learning. You’ll go below the surface to fully understand your new discoveries—no more “fire-hose blast” of information! KidMin speakers don’t merely
lecture. They mix, mingle, and merge with you and your peers.
• Interactive workshop format. Connect with fellow kidmins in and out of sessions. You'll get the chance to network like never before.
• Practical, relevant insight. You'll go home with solutions that can truly redefine your children's ministry. You'll be surprised. You'll be challenged. And, most importantly, you'll be ready.
• Personal attention from all our top-notch speakers. Today's most respected voices in children's ministry are on our KidMin team. They're here to engage you in and out of the sessions. It's an atmosphere of full access and full acceptance.
• Customizable training experience. What matters most to you? At the KidMin Conference, you can take whatever "unconventional" route works best for your ministry. Whether you want a full four sessions, two, or just one, you choose the path that fits YOU.
Training Session Types
Deeper Learning Tracks
Four intense, two-hour sessions for a total of eight hours focused on a specific topic. Lots of time to learn, interact, discuss, and apply.
Two 2-hour sessions (four total hours) on a variety of topics. The perfect alternative for digging deep while allowing more variety.
Practical two-hour workshops scheduled throughout the conference on a broad scope of subjects. It's the most flexible option.