We know that 20% of your church is doing 80% of the work. And you’re not alone in this statistic. Church leaders have told us their number one concern is getting more people involved in serving.
Begin building a culture that will increase the number of volunteers serving at your church.
The Equipping Institute is about building a culture where everyone understands “I’m called to serve.” With a proven strategy that takes you from Biblical foundation to practical tools and systems, you’ll begin a process that can change your church. Here’s how this training impacted a church in North Carolina:
“The Equipping Institute training at Clemmons United Methodist Church has transformed the culture of our congregation. It has moved us from a membership culture that asks, ‘What can the church do for me?’ to a discipleship culture that asks, ‘What can I do for Jesus in the community and world?’ “ Dr. J. Matthew Burton, Jr.
Each level of the Equipping Institute will include 10 high-impact workshops, where you’ll:
- Receive practical, ready-to-use information to create a culture of gift-based service.
- Walk away with a greater understanding of the importance of equipping and leading people for ministry.
- Learn how to involve more people in ministry; make your teams more effective; and grow God’s people.
- Network with other leaders who share a vision to transform people from “volunteers” to “disciples.”
- Create a “Success Map” of 10 action steps to move forward with your implementation plan.
- Receive ongoing access to free phone consultation for continued support and assistance.
The Equipping Institute is in-depth and packed with high-level learning. You’ll move beyond theory and build a plan that’s doable and really works to multiply and equip volunteers at your church to meet your ministry goals.