Next Level Speaker Training - March 24-26, 2014
Persuade! Entertain! Motivate! Delight!
Take your speaking skills to the next level when you attend our popular Next Level Speaker Training in Loveland, Colorado March 24-26, 2014. This 3-day intensive training uncovers must-know insights from the pros on how to fully engage your audience. Join our team of experts at this unforgettable event held in Group's beautiful Rocky Mountain headquarters.
This is high-level training that gives you plenty of personal attention. Through interactive workshops you'll discover powerful keys to moving an audience. Then you'll prepare and give your own 20-minute presentation before a panel of peers and a seasoned coach. You'll get instant feedback. You'll also receive a personal one-on-one session with your coach who will review your videotaped presentation with you and offer a professional critique so you can truly excel.
- Receive one-on-one coaching and personalized feedback.
- Learn how to design a presentation that impacts your audience (and includes more than a lecture or speech).
- Explore the latest research on delivering messages that stick.
- Know how to create powerful openings and closings for an unforgettable message.
- Discover how technology can help or hurt your message.
- Identify ways to get people thinking-and talking.
- See what to wear for maximum impact.
- Avoid common speaking pitfalls.
- Uncover secrets to speaking to an inter-denominational audience.
- Refine and improve your speaking abilities.
"You'll learn simple things you can do to make a radical change in how you present!"
- Brian Abbott, Next Level Speaker Training Graduate
Are you a...
- Senior Pastor?
- Youth Pastor or Leader?
- Children's Pastor or Leader?
- Men's or Women's Group Leader?
- Presenter to any group of people?
If so…this training is for YOU!
Affordable for You!
Because of the level of personal attention we guarantee, we can accommodate only a small group of people in this exclusive course. We urge you to reserve your spot now.
Includes course materials, several meals, and just-for-fun surprises.
$249 per person
$199 if you register by February 28, 2014
Or call 800-447-1070 and simply ask
to register for Next Level Training.
For additional information, please contact: