Equipping Institute Level 2:
Becoming an Equipping Leader
Brush off your letterman's jacket and take your training to the next level with the Equipping Institute Level 2...
The Level 2 curriculum is designed to help you transform how you lead people. It might even help you change the way do ministry. With the right tools and a little thing we like to call "encouragement", we offer you the help you can't get anywhere else.
While you're here...
- Create a "success map" of ten action steps for a plan to move forward. (We promise to help you hit the ground running!)
- Find answers to leadership challenges you face in equipping others.
- Network with other leaders who are creating a culture of equipping in their church.
- Receive phone consulting after you get back home to keep you on track.
Through the 10 workshop tracks, you'll get...
- A clear understanding of the role of an equipping leader
- Project management and facilitation skills
- Leadership Coaching for multiplying leaders
- Finding your voice and style in leadership
- How to develop ministry connector systems
- Keys to empowering staff teams
- How to sustain the momentum and still provide soul care and spiritual health
October 23-25, 2013
$299 for the first person, and $229 each for two or more. Come as a team for the best value.
*In case of cancellation, you will receive a refund minus a $50 administration fee up to 2 weeks prior to the event. No refunds are issued for cancellations within 2 weeks of the event.
Group Publishing (at the base of the beautiful Rocky Mountains!)
1515 Cascade Ave.
Registration details coming soon!!
Enjoy ten 90-minute sessions, all designed to make you the leader God intended you to be...
1. How Am I Doing As Leader?
Review behavioral styles indentified in Level 1 to gain an understanding of matching leadership styles. You'll become aware of barriers to communication and discern the cautions regarding leadership styles.
2. Defining the Ephesians 4 Leader
Define and identify equipping leadership in order to discover specific characteristics of equipping leaders. You'll define specific steps to embody the traits and competencies of an equipping leader
3. Effective Meeting Facilitation
Gain some practical tools to equip you to effectively manage creative, collaborative processes in your ministry setting. Learn how to transform the way you lead meetings.
4. Task & Project Management
Discover methods for measuring progress of implementation. You'll learn about effective delegation and gain perspective for managing tasks and projects.
5. Ministry Connector Systems
Define the purpose of a connection ministry. You'll examine comprehensive systems for connectional pathways to church and community ministry.
6. Leadership Coaching
Understand the role leaders play as coaches. You'll learn a specific, intentional process to effectively engage individuals on a transformational journey. This workshop will explore the four components of leadership coaching and offer the practical experience of a coaching session.
7. Defusing Difficult Conversations
Discover the reasons conversations become emotionally difficult and unproductive. You'll identify the three layers of difficult conversations and find clues to make them more effective. Recognize the pivotal moments when conversations can turn from difficult to discovery.
8. Leader Identification and Development
Understand the biblical foundations and values of leader development. Discover the four key components needed in the structure and culture of your church to attract new leaders. You'll learn five ways to help develop people into high-capacity leaders.
9. Empowering Staff Teams
Understand the issues and challenges of dealing with church staff teams. You'll learn relational skills for leading effective paid staff teams and discover how to help paid staff embrace equipping values in their ministry.
10. Sustainability in Equipping Ministry
Discover the five critical components for sustaining equipping ministry. Learn the life cycle of teams to keep them thriving, and understand four areas to sustain you for long-haul leadership.