Equipping Institute Level 1:
Building an Equipping Church
Attend the Equipping Institute Level 1...and be prepared to hit the ground running when you get back!
The Equipping Institute is not your typical training event. You'll be surrounded by people who care about ministry and leadership--people just like you. It's a time for spiritual renewal, for in-depth discussions, and to build a how-to plan for becoming an equipping church.
While you're here...
- Build a "success map" to implement upon returning home.
- Help shape tomorrow's conversations concerning church leadership.
- Sample strategic innovations taking place right now.
- Find answers to the challenges you face in leading others.
- Develop a new network of ministry peers-people you'll be able to turn to in the coming years.
Through the 10 workshop tracks, you'll get...
- An in-depth assessment of your church's culture and your leadership style
- A complete understanding of the core equipping ministry support systems
- A vision and implementation plan for building gift-based ministry teams
- An implementation plan to raise the equipping quotient at your church
- Answers to your burning questions such as, "Does this equipping thing really work?" and "How do I reset my churches organizational structure to an equipping-based structure?"
September 18-20, 2013
$299 for a single registration, and $229 for two or more. Come as a team for the best value.
*In case of cancellation, you will receive a refund minus a $50 administration fee up to 2 weeks prior to the event. No refunds are issued for cancellations within 2 weeks of the event.
Group Publishing (at the base of the beautiful Rocky Mountains!)
1515 Cascade Ave.
Enjoy ten 90-minute sessions, all designed to help you build an equipping church...
1. Introduction and Overview of Equipping Ministry
Understand the biblical foundation for equipping ministry, its values and components, and how it can shape the ministry of your church.
2. Assessing Church Culture
Culture is a primary driver in any organization. Assess your current church culture and learn how to transform the culture to reflect an Ephesians 4 mindset.
3. Change Readiness
Understand the dynamics and challenges of change and transition, for organizations and individuals, and explore what's involved in creating healthy change.
4. Who Am I As a Leader?
Who you are as a leader will impact the culture. Period. Discover your primary leadership style and understand how that style impacts your ministry.
5. Prepare: The Value and Importance of Effective Assimilation
Understand the value and importance of the prepare process from point of entry to integration into the faith community
6. Connect: Discovery Tools for Ministry Connections
Uncover the tools and systems healthy organizations lean on to identify and invite people into meaningful ministry.
7. Equip: T.A.F.E.R
Good leaders value volunteertraining,affirmation,feedback,evaluation, andreflection. Learn how to develop a system that equips people for ministry service.
8. Support Systems
Identify the must-have components needed to maintain equipping within your ministry.
9. The Value of Ministry Teams
Team ministry means more than just a group of people working together. Dig into the DNA of healthy teams, what makes them effective, and how they reflect your ministry's values.
10. Leading and Empowering Ministry Teams
Once you have a high-performance ministry team, you'll need high-performance ministry leaders. Learn and practice critical skills for team leadership.